Cider, Wine & Dine Event Coming to The Horse Shoe Farm
CIDER WINE & DINE OPENING GALA
On Thursday, April 25th, The Horse Shoe Farm will be proud to host the 2019 Cider, Wine & Dine Opening Gala beginning at 6:30pm. Purchase your tickets in advance by Clicking Here!
Dance, drink, and dine during this delicious preview of each location participating in Cider, Wine & Dine Weekend 2019! Enjoy various small plates expertly paired with a cider, wine or mead, and have the opportunity to purchase tickets to events happening all weekend! Take your time and drink in the views at the gorgeous Horse Shoe Farm. Be sure to visit each stop and be entered to win a weekend getaway!
PLANNING A VISIT FROM OUT OF TOWN?
Along with the Opening Gala, The Horse Shoe Farm is open to host out of town visitors during the 2019 Cider, Wine & Dine Weekend! Nestled against the majestic mountains of the Southern Appalachians are six houses available to rent, from small cottages to timeless manors, forming part of over a dozen structures completed on the farm. Whether you’re looking for a cottage for an intimate weekend or the entire farm for a week with family and friends, The Horse Shoe Farm has the flexibility and accommodations for you. Click Here to book your stay today while we still have availability.
CIDER WINE & DINE WEEKEND 2019
Cider Wine & Dine Weekend is fast approaching and a weekend in Hendersonville you won’t want to miss! From April 25-28, the weekend features wineries and cideries partnered together with area businesses from across Henderson County. There are more than 45 events to choose from (many are free with some ticketed) filled with lots of food, fire pits, live music, tours, and of course plenty of artisan hard cider, wines, mead, and more. A full list of events can be found by Clicking Here!
“If you want something quiet, like a cider mimosa and a French pastry, there’ll be that,” says Michael Arrowood, event coordinator for Henderson County Tourism Development Authority. “But if you want free music or an opportunity to actually talk with the makers, there’s that, too.”
Participating local producers and sellers include:
- Appalachian Ridge Artisan Cider – the taproom is in a repurposed barn surrounded by family-owned apple orchards – specializing in Normandy-style hard cider, brandy and pommeau, Located at 749 Chestnut Gap Rd., Hendersonville
- Bold Rock Hard Cider – the North Carolina facility of one of America’s leading hard cider producers – in the heart of the scenic farm country of the Mills River Valley, Located at 72 School House Rd., Mills River
- Burntshirt Vineyards Chimney Rock – this beautiful new tasting room and bistro has views of both Chimney Rock and Hickory Nut Falls, Located at 438 Main St., Chimney Rock
- Burntshirt Vineyards Hendersonville – a beautiful estate winery and event center that overlooks the celebrated vineyards, Located at 2695 Sugarloaf Rd., Hendersonville
- Point Lookout Vineyards & World’s Edge Meadery – this mountaintop event center has breathtaking, expansive vistas, and is located in the Point Lookout Vineyards, Located at 408 Appleola Rd., Hendersonville
- Saint Paul Mountain Vineyards – the winery and tasting room are estled between orchards and vineyards, Located at 588 Chestnut Gap Rd., Hendersonville
- Saint Paul Mountain Vineyards Flat Rock – this new tasting room and cafe, founded by Saint Paul Mountain Vineyards, is located in the historic Village of Flat Rock, Located at 2698C Greenville Hwy., Flat Rock
- Wine Sage & Gourmet – downtown Hendersonville wine shop & tasting room, Located at 416 N Main St., Hendersonville