A vacation is never complete without a little bit of shopping, and when it comes to shopping, downtown Asheville is the place to be. Each of Asheville’s unique neighborhoods hosts an array of eclectic boutiques and galleries where you will inevitably stumble upon a “must-buy” item. When you stay at The Horse Shoe Farm, you’re only a short drive away from the best downtown Asheville shopping.
The Best of Downtown Asheville Shops
Downtown Asheville has some of the best local shops where you’ll find one-of-a-kind, handcrafted, and stunning items that you can’t find anywhere else. Whether you are looking for small trinkets, home decor, or clothing, you’ll find all you need while shopping in downtown Asheville. Below are a few of the many shops that we encourage you to visit during your shopping spree!
- Ten Thousand Villages prides itself on all of the handmade items. In the store, you’ll find unique home decor, personal accessories and gift items from artisans all around the world.
- Tops for Shoes is heaven for those who love shoe shopping – the store has been a downtown shopping destination for over 50 years! Tops for Shoes has a wide variety of women’s and men’s casual and comfort footwear in all sizes and widths, from numerous brands like Cole Haan, Allen Edmonds, New Balance, and many more.
- Screen Door is an emporium of garden and patio furnishings, with an accent on vintage and antique. While shopping here, you’ll find unique tables, chairs, benches, architectural features and accessories. They even have a bookstore featuring thousands of current home and garden titles and a reading room, so that you can find some inspiration!
- Mast General Store is the perfect place to shop with the whole family. The store features clothing, comfort footwear, traditional housewares, and toys and old-fashioned candies for the children. You’ll also find a great deal of outdoor gear for all seasons!
- Asheville Emporium is a fantastic gift shop, where you’ll be able to find thoughtful gifts for anyone and everyone you know. The store features thousands of well-crafted products from over 100 local and global artists. Inside the store is a gallery with rotating exhibits, a photo-booth with some fun props, as well as some fun souvenirs and keepsakes.
Unwind at The Horse Shoe Farm
Our 85+ acre riverfront estate has everything you need for a peaceful weekend getaway. Each of our homes is entirely unique from one another, each with different gorgeous views of the property. Whether you’re taking a vacation with a group of friends, family, or a wedding party, we have the perfect place for you, as our homes can sleep anywhere from three to 34 people. During your stay, we welcome you to indulge in all of the services offered at The Stable Spa, one of the most unique spa experiences in the Asheville and Hendersonville area. Check out our special offers to get the best deal, and call us at 877-393-3034 to reserve your home today!