A Guide on Breweries near Asheville, NC
The Horse Shoe Farm hosts a luxurious Asheville spa, gorgeous lodgings, and idyllic countryside scenery. While there are several activities to participate in, from exploring the nearby mountain ranges to treating yourself to a spa day, consider winding down at the breweries near Asheville, NC. After all, there’s no better way to end the day than with a crisp, refreshing beer in hand.
Visit 5 Top-Rated Breweries near Asheville, NC
Beer connoisseurs and novice drinkers alike will appreciate the vast selection available at the top-rated breweries near Asheville, NC. Instead of driving to downtown Asheville and paying for a brewery tour, consider treating yourself to a self-guided brew-tastic ride. Regardless of your beer preferences, you’re sure to find a drink you’ll love.
- Blue Ghost Brewery has upgraded their sanitation practices and house rules for your health, safety, and enjoyment. Enjoy the lovely summer weather on their patio while sipping on a refreshing fruity IPA or another seasonal classic. They also feature sours, blondes, stouts, and a delicious non-alcoholic root beer.
- Bold Rock is every hard-cider lovers’ dream come true. Taste their abundant collection of ciders and hard seltzers and take your favorite flavors to enjoy at our Asheville Spa resort. They even have a few cocktails to offer for those seeking something with a little more punch.
- Guidon Brewing has a little something for every palate. This American and German family-owned brewery strives to provide a warm, welcoming atmosphere as well as an array of beers, wines, and ciders. Choose between German, English and Irish, Belgian, and American-style brews, an excellent selection of your favorite wines, or a few tropical hard ciders.
- Mills River Brewing Co. provides a classic, microbrewery atmosphere and aesthetic. Founded in 2015 and situated in a new 8,600 square foot facility, there’s plenty of room to socially distance yourself and enjoy a unique brew.
- Sideways Farm & Brewery serves beers naturally conditioned with honey in the bucolic countryside of Etowah, North Carolina. If you’re not comfortable sitting inside, there’s plenty of seats outside to enjoy their delicious beers.
Luxuriate at our Asheville Spa Resort
Sit back and relax at The Horse Shoe Farm. Our vacation rentals near Asheville, NC, grant you the best of both worlds: the tranquil country life and easy access to a city bubbling with excitement and activity. Please call us at 877-393-3034 to make a reservation.