Everyone knows that breakfast is one of the most important daily meals. Set the tone for your day with your favorite morning goodies during your stay at The Horse Shoe Farm. Whether you’re a waffle and pancake kind of person or prefer a savory eggs benedict or omelet, you’re sure to find the perfect breakfast in Hendersonville, NC, to suit your tastes.
5 Fantastic Breakfasts in Hendersonville, NC
Feed your soul and your stomach at our Asheville farm. When the dew sparkles on green blades of grass in the soft morning light, make your way to The Silo for a grounding meditation. Breathe in the crisp country air and find stillness, knowing that a satisfying meal is imminent. Afterward, head to The Silo Cookhouse for a refreshment, or dine on a fantastic breakfast in Hendersonville, NC.
- Sip a cup of fresh, roasted coffee and delight in the homemade, Mexican-style cuisine that Arabella Breakfast & Brunch proudly serves.
- Those seeking a cozy coffee shop in Hendersonville, NC, head to Black Bear Coffee Co. for a delicious cup of joe and a flakey pastry.
- Serving locally grown and seasonal foods, Dandelion provides a tasty meal and supports survivors of violence by offering them employment opportunities and on-the-job training.
- HenDough Chicken & Donuts features an eclectic mix of fried chicken, grits, and donuts for that satisfying Southern eating experience near our Asheville lodging.
- If you’re looking for a traditional diner breakfast in Hendersonville, NC, The Fireside Restaurant & Pancake Inn is the perfect place for you.
Tranquility Awaits at Our Asheville Spa Resort
There’s a reason The Horse Shoe Farm made the American Way Platinum List. Our luxury resort in Asheville, NC, provides spacious accommodations, acres upon acres of lush green farmland, and an excellent wellness program. For more information on our rentals or breakfast in Hendersonville, NC, please give us a call at 1-828-393-3034.