7 North Carolina Recipes to Make in Your Mountain Rental
Trying new foods while traveling is one of the best parts of vacationing in new areas. However, eating out isn’t always a safe option, especially amid the pandemic. Luckily for you, when you book an Asheville, NC, retreat at The Horse Shoe Farm, your vacation home comes with a fully-equipped kitchen. Put your spin on some of the best North Carolina recipes in your Hendersonville, NC, cabin rental.
North Carolina Recipes to Enjoy in Your Vacation Rental
Spend quality time with loved ones recreating beloved North Carolina recipes from the comfort of your Asheville vacation rental. Whether you prefer to cook a healthy dish or have a hankering for comfort food, you’re sure to find a recipe that works for you. After you have a meal plan figured out, pick up what you need from a local grocer, pop on your chef’s hat, and cultivate cherished memories cooking with loved ones at our resort near Asheville, NC.
- Awaken your tastebuds with a delicious pile of Lemon Ricotta Pancakes for breakfast.
- Carolina Coleslaw works as a side for almost any dish or a quick snack.
- If you’re looking for a light lunch or dinner recipe, Grilled Tomato & Basil Salmon provides a healthy meal packed with flavors.
- Black & White Bean Chili is excellent for feeding a group of people on chili days.
- We couldn’t assemble a list of North Carolina recipes without mentioning grits, and you’re sure to fall in love with the Lazy Southerner’s Shrimp & Grits.
- Another North Carolina staple, Cheerwine BBQ Chicken, makes for a scrumptious supper, especially when paired with Carolina Coleslaw.
- Appease your sweet tooth with a Peach Sonker for dessert.
Plan the Perfect Asheville Retreat at The Horse Shoe Farm
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of city life, and treat yourself to a rejuvenating retreat at The Horse Shoe Farm. Reconnect with nature, schedule a muscle-soothing massage at our Asheville spa, and invest in the wellness of your body and mind. Your cozy accommodations provide a significant amount of comfort and privacy, perfect for lounging around or cooking some fantastic North Carolina recipes. Plus, there is no shortage of things to do near the Farm when you’re ready for an adventure. Sweeten your stay by checking out our assortment of special offers, and get a great deal on your well-deserved retreat. For more information on our fantastic offerings, please give us a call at 828-393-3034.