Raise A Glass at A Winery in Hendersonville, NC
Only a few miles outside Asheville Proper, The Horse Shoe Farm provides the perfect getaway destination for those seeking the opportunity to immerse themselves in nature while still reaping the benefits of metropolitan living. Spend a pleasant afternoon visiting a winery in Hendersonville, NC, during your stay at our resort near Asheville. Raise a glass to your long-anticipated and well-deserved holiday at The Horse Shoe Farm, and don’t forget to bring a bottle or two home to share.
Experience the Best Wineries in Hendersonville, NC
Top off your retreat to Asheville, NC, with a visit to a Hendersonville winery. North Carolina is the 11th-highest producer of wine in the United States, so you’re sure to find the perfect vintage to suit your tastes. Sip on a decadent pinot noir or chardonnay as you survey the beautiful expanse of vineyards silhouetted by Appalachian mountains.
- Located in the picturesque Blue Ridge Mountains, Burnt Shirt Vineyards features tours and tastings so that you can learn about the local winery scene.
- Enjoy the outdoor seating and magnificent views at Point Lookout Vineyards.
- Visit Saint Paul Farms and choose between their Vineyard, Cidery, and Flat Rock tasting rooms; align your outing with their live music events.
- Sawyer Springs Vineyard is a family-owned vineyard extending back six generations. They bottle everything by hand, ensuring the highest standard for every wine bottle.
- Sip on a delightful glass of wine on the outdoor patio at Stone Ash Vineyard, where you’ll enjoy stunning mountain views.
Find Pique Relaxation at a Hendersonville, NC, Cabin Rental
Whether you’re looking for a peaceful getaway destination or a vacation spot with several activities, you’ll find the best of both worlds at The Horse Shoe Farm. Choose the luxury accommodation that works best for your needs and treat your body, mind, and soul to a holistic retreat. Our farm in Asheville, NC, provides easy access to area attractions, spectacular mountain sights, and plenty of fresh country air. To learn more about our fantastic offerings, please give us a call at 1-828-393-3034.