10 Jar Date Ideas for Your Stay at The Horse Shoe Farm
As we venture into life after quarantine, date nights may look a little different for a bit. That is why The Horse Shoe Farm is such a wonderful place for you and your significant other to stay. At this lovely farm retreat, you will find no elevators, crowded lobbies, or crowds for the matter. At our bespoke farm, it is just you, yours, and 85 acres of riverfront land. It is your time to reconnect with yourself and your loved one at one of the most romantic getaways in Hendersonville, North Carolina.
Reconnect with the One You Love
This past year has forced us all to think of more creative date ideas. Amazingly, The Horse Shoe Farm has so many things to do on-site. Connect with nature while still being close to minutes from downtown Hendersonville, Asheville, and Tryon. The stressors of your life will melt away as you are wrapped in a rustic farm ambiance. Picking a romantic date activity can be mind-boggling, but jar dates are here to save the day! You don’t need a jar at all—simply look at our list of 10 jar date ideas during your stay at The Horse Shoe Farm. Roll a 10-sided die and the number it lands on is your date!
- Net a ton of love at The Farmhouse during a game of basketball
- Fly high over Western North Carolina in a helicopter tour that takes off right at The Horse Shoe Farm’s grounds
- Visit your four-legged neighbors (our farm animals) and fall in love with nature
- Ask our staff about the “Dinner for Two” at the Silo Cookhouse
- Tour the historic Biltmore Estate’s breathtaking gardens and grounds of blooming flora
- Reserve a romantic dinner at the Sierra Nevada Brewery for some tasty brews and grub
- Gift your significant other (and yourself) to our “Escape Package” from the renowned Stable Spa
- Relax and regrouped with our mini wellness retreats and accompanying catered lunch
- Plan a lovely guided hike and don’t forget to your furry friend (we are pet-friendly)
- Meditate as a couple in the Silo, a sacred space with a bird’s eye view
Book Your Romantic Getaway at Our Farmland Sanctuary
At The Horse Shoe Farm, we are committed to uplifting and cultivating a place of healing, relaxation, and connectedness. We maintain the highest level of customer service and housekeeping to bring you and yours peace of mind. Six homes are available to rent, from cozy cottages to grand farm lofts, so you are sure to find the most fitting private accommodations. Check out our availability online today and make sure to book our “Romance Package!”