Top 5 Weekend Getaway Activities at The Horse Shoe Farm || Asheville
As you start to ease into your life post quarantine, The Horse Shoe Farm is the perfect vacation destination. We have no elevators, crowded lobbies, or huge groups of guests. You and yours will be right at home on our 85 acres of riverfront farmland! It is an amazing place to safely travel during your downtime this fall, giving yourself and your family a break from work, school, and the everyday hustle and bustle of life. We offer comfortable nightly accommodations located only a few miles from both Asheville and Hendersonville, NC. It makes for a wonderful weekend getaway near Asheville. Keep reading to learn more about the top five weekend getaways activities you can enjoy this year at Horse Shoe Farm.
Your Adventure-Filled Weekend Getaway
No matter the time of year, the Horse Shoe Farm has an almost endless supply of activities and adventures all of our guests can embark on during their weekend getaways near Asheville. With some help from our knowledgeable, welcoming staff, you can set up your day of activities any way you please! One of our fantastic farm resort features is our bespoke Stable Spa. We will dive into more details below:
- The Ultimate Outdoorsman: Splurge on a weekend experience like no other with this adventure package brought to you by The Horse Shoe Farm and area guides. It would be the perfect anniversary gift for a significant other who loves the outdoors. You’ll check-in to your luxury accommodation on a Friday afternoon, go on a soaring journey on Saturday, and sleep in on Sunday.
- The Farmhouse: Meet your neighbors on the farm by heading to The Farmhouse. Inside, you will find various communal activities, from board games and puzzles to basketball and other recreational sports. No matter what house you are staying in, The Farmhouse serves as a great meeting spot for all the farm’s guests.
- Farm Animals & Gardens: Of course, you are staying on a farm, so you must go hang out with our fuzzy friends and gardens. Our animals play an essential role in helping conserve and support our farm’s ecosystem. Here at The Horse Shoe Farm, we believe in sustainability and conservation. Our gardens reflect the natural diversity of the natural world, so you’ll see flowers, herbs, and various vegetables growing side by side. It makes our day when our guests come to visit our lovely little piece of farm paradise.
- Wellness & Spa Retreat: To ensure the safety of all our guests and staff, we are unable to accept walk-in appointments, so make sure you book your spa and wellness sessions in advance. The Stable Spa promotes and uses a holistic approach to massage and body treatments. You will be in total peace in our little sanctuary! You should also look into our mini-retreats, which offer a whole slew of tranquil activities, from yoga to catered farm lunch.
- The Silo Cookhouse: This is where we gather to indulge in food and drink. The Silo Cookhouse offers indoor and outdoor dining so that you will be comfortable no matter what. We follow a sustainable food model, making sure we are conscious of our impact on the environment. Every meal is in tune with the fresh seasonal bounty, so it is subject to frequent changes. We are also happy to curate personal culinary experiences, but make sure you reserve your spot promptly, as dinner is limited to 20 guests per evening.
Pack up a small luggage bag and get ready for a weekend of fun at The Horse Shoe Farm! Book your stay online today.