There’s nothing better than spending quality time with the ones you love most, and a great way to accomplish this is with a family reunion. Make memories that’ll last a lifetime by planning your next reunion at The Horse Shoe Farm, one of the top family reunion event spaces in the Hendersonville/Asheville region. From the activities found right on the farm to plenty of accommodations for the whole family, our private, 85-acre riverfront retreat has everything you need for a memorable getaway. Enjoy the slower pace of life away from the distractions of everyday life as you reconnect with loved ones.
What’s Included in Our Family Reunion Package
The last thing you want to be worrying about during your family gathering is all the details involved. By choosing our Hendersonville retreat, you have access to our fantastic family reunion package. You worry about having fun while we take care of all the planning. This four-day, three-night family retreat includes:
- Two private group wellness classes
- Welcome beverage and snacks when you arrive
- Luxury accommodations on the farm, complete with daily housekeeping
- Family games and activities set up
- Three meals a day made with local ingredients, which start with dinner on arrival through breakfast on the day of departure (vegan and vegetarian options available)
- Bonfire and s’mores nightly at The Silo Cookhouse
- Beverage and snacks throughout the day
You’ll also have access to the Farmhouse, on-site parking, Wi-Fi access, and use of the grounds for meditation, exercise, walking, and relaxation.
There’s no shortage of fun to be had on-site and off the farm during your reunion that family members of all ages will love. Enjoy some friendly competition out on our ball fields or in the gameroom. Spend time exploring the things to do in Hendersonville, like self-guided tours or checking out local attractions.
If you’re ready for the family reunion of a lifetime, start planning a gathering at The Horse Shoe Farm. As one of the best family reunion event spaces in the area, rest easy knowing we have the planning covered. For more information, fill out our online inquiry form today!