5Rhythms® Quest4Life Class: Embodied Waves!
This is a 5Rhythms® Class that is designed for all people of ages, diverse backgrounds, different gender identities, and different levels of movement abilities, who want to learn how to be more fluid, excited, expressive, grounded, being unpredictable sometimes and empowered in their movement! We move to the Maps of Gabrielle Roth, which are Flowing, Staccato, Chaos, Lyrical and Stillness.
“Energy moves in Waves, Waves move in patterns. Patterns move in rhythms. A human being is just that energy, waves, patterns, rhythms. Nothing more, Nothing Less, A dance!” -Gabrielle Roth
No dance experience necessary, just a curiosity and willingness to explore movement! See ya on the dance floor!
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE OR Call 828-393-3034 to reserve your SPACE!
Event led by Karen Chapman. Agreements for her movement class include:
- Bring plenty of water to drink
- You may wear dance shoes if needed, otherwise we move with our bare feet!
- No alcohol or drugs
- No use of cell phones only for emergencies
- Keep your clothes on
- Have fun and be gentle with yourself
- Must be committed for the whole time of class