Complete the form below to enter for your chance to win a 60-Minute Stability Massage at The Stable Spa!
De-stress and renew with our most popular therapeutic massage.
The perfect combination of relaxation and targeted work to address your specific needs.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents and at least 18 years or older.
- Employees of The Horse Shoe Farm, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
- Entry online, by completing the above form.
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per person.
- To enter, log onto www.thehorseshoefarm.com/giveaway and compete the entry form.
- The contest starts on May 8, 2019 and all entries must be received by The Horse Shoe Farm by 5 p.m. EST on May 31, 2019. The Horse Shoe Farm is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- On June 1, 2019, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
- One (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive a 60-Minute Stability Massage at The Stable Spa
- Each winner will be notified by the email provided on the entry from. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to The Horse Shoe Farm at the time of notification. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. The Horse Shoe Farm reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- The winner is solely responsible for calling The Stable Spa at 828-393-3034 to book their appointment, subject to availability. The appointment must be made no later than December 31, 2019. Certain blackout dates and times may apply.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of The Horse Shoe Farm. The Horse Shoe Farm has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes along with a gratuities as set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household.
- The Horse Shoe Farm is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- The Horse Shoe Farm is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that The Horse Shoe Farm has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at The Horse Shoe Farm at 155 Horse Shoe Farm Drive Hendersonville, NC 28791.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope toThe Horse Shoe Farm at 155 Horse Shoe Farm Drive Hendersonville, NC 28791 by July 1, 2019.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. The Horse Shoe Farm accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- By entering the contest, you understand and agree to receiving promotional emails from The Horse Shoe Farm and our affiliated companies.
- The Horse Shoe Farm cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. The Horse Shoe Farm is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
- The Horse Shoe Farm reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against The Horse Shoe Farm, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.