The following items are required for compliance at The Horse Shoe Farm to allow a pet in your rental home. The following pet policy is established to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all our guests.
- Tenants agree that they are solely responsible for the maintenance of the above described pet, and agree to keep their pet under control at all times.
- Tenants agree to keep their pet restrained, but not tethered, when it is outside their dwelling.
- Tenants agree not to leave their pet unattended for unreasonable periods.
- Tenants agree to clean up after their pet and to dispose of their pet’s waste properly and quickly.
- Tenants agree not to leave food or water for their pet or any other animal outside their dwelling where it may attract other animals.
- Tenant’s pet must be current on vaccinations and in good health.
- Tenant’s pet is not allowed on furniture or bedding at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture will incur extra cleaning fees and will be charged to your credit card.
- Tenant agrees to treat pet with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
- Tenant agrees to only allow pet in designated rental home and to not allow it in any of the homes or common spaces on the property, including The Silo Cookhouse, The Farmhouse, The Stable Spa, and the Sanctuary. Any tenant found with a pet in a property that is not its designated rental home will be required to vacate the premises without refund. This is strictly enforced.
- Tenants agree to keep their pet from being unnecessarily noisy or aggressive and causing any annoyance or discomfort to others and will remedy immediately any complaints made through the Owners or Manager.
- Tenants agree to provide their pet with an identification tag that the pet will wear at all times while on the premises.
- Tenant agrees that there will be no grooming of pets in the homes. No pets shall be washed in the home bathtubs or showers and home towels are not to be used on pets for drying or any other grooming purposes.
- Tenants assumes any and all financial responsibility for any damage caused in any way by the pet. Including but not limited to, scratches, carpet cleaning, stained linens, hair removal, odor removal, unreported house accidents, or any other damage caused by the pet. Tenants agree to immediately pay for any damage, loss, or expense caused by their pet with the credit card on file.
- Tenants agrees to hold The Horse Shoe Farm’s owners, employees and other guests free from liability in any way in regards to the pet’s actions.
- Tenants agree to pay for pest infestation services resulting from pets allowed in the property by tenant after termination of occupancy.